About Greenwich Partners
We source candidates by mapping investment banks, strategy consultancies and accounting practices; gaining referrals on who are the best in class; utilising social media; and where appropriate complementing this with targeted advertising.
The firm has several distinct practice areas:
- Equity Research – for the sell side, we identify professionals from other sell side firms; chartered accountants; investment banks; management consultants and industry professionals.
- Private Equity – we have recruited for major LBO firms, mid market funds, growth equity, venture capital and distressed debt strategies.
- Corporate strategy – Greenwich Partners have built successful relationships with the strategy teams of number of FTSE 250 pls, as well as there in house corporate development teams.
- Asset Management – this area recruits for long only asset management firms and long short hedge funds. We have a real strength in the identification of investment analyst and assistant fund management professionals.
- Alternative Investments –Infrastructure, Mezzanine, Fund of Funds and Debt. Since 2003, we have executed a large number of mandates for some of the leading infrastructure funds, debt funds, mezzanine investors and credit investors.