What are our business areas?
Greenwich Partners are a search firm focused on recruiting Analyst to Director level professionals into the following business areas:
- Private Equity
- Private equity alternative strategies such as secondaries, co investments, fund of funds
- Asset Management
- Infrastructure investing
- Equity and credit equity research
- Corporate strategy and business development
How many assignments have we completed?
We were established in 2003 and have completed over 1000 assignments for our clients.
Do we work on a retained or contingency basis?
Greenwich Partners do not ask for retainers for our work and are remunerated on a contingency ‘results only’ basis.
We aim to offer clients the same level of service on a contingency basis that would normally only be delivered through retained search.
How do we identify our candidates?
For each assignment, we identify candidates using the following search techniques:
- Proactive identification of candidates using executive search
- Utilisation of our extensive database of candidates
- Use of dedicated research
- Engaging with social media
- Our occasion, and where appropriate, we will complete each search with discrete online advertising
What type of candidates do you find?
We are focused on identifying candidates from the following professional backgrounds:
- Private equity professionals from other funds
- Equity analysts from asset management and sell side firms
- Credit analysts from asset managers and sell side firms
- Chartered accountants
- Investment bankers
- Strategy consultants
How successful have you been in recruiting diversity and gender equality candidates?
Greenwich Partners are fully committed to the promotion of diversity and gender equality in all our work.
Since the beginning of 2020, over 50% of all our roles have been filled by female candidates.